miércoles, 15 de febrero de 2012

WHO I AM? ...

Hey all! my name es José Gustavo but you can call me for my nickname: tavo! simple, short & easy to remenber rigth? xD well i'm a Graphic Design student at URBE better known as University Rafael Belloso Chacin in the city of Maracaibo, Venezuela :) I only needs a year and a half more to graduate *-* can you believe it? I'm 20 years old, on July 17 i'm going to turn my 21 and guees what? i feel old :C...

what else can i tell you about me... amm...emm...omm.. xD i'm a fool the most of my time cause i like to make my family and friends happy, that keeps me with a smile on my face.

Things that i like? everything ._. haha.. not really but to give you a little example: music, food, go out, laugh, sleep *-*, tv, movies, chocolate is my addiction and many other things. Trust me, i'm a funny guy, just take your time to talk to me and you will see.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario